DESCRIPTION AND NAME OF AWARD
OSSTF/FEESO ARM AWARD (Active Retired Members)
The Provincial ARM Council wishes to recognize the outstanding efforts and demonstrated service of a current ARM member in the area of advocacy and support for ARM and supportive contributions to OSSTF/FEESO campaigns and issues. The award, which consists of a framed certificate, is presented biennially at the ARM Biennial Conference in even numbered years.
To be eligible for the ARM Award, the nominee must:
- be a current ARM member
- have demonstrated substantive commitment, support, and advocacy for ARM and/or its political and social activities
- have demonstrated active involvement and contribution to OSSTF/FEESO campaigns
- be nominated by a motion of a Chapter’s ARM Executive and supported by a proper nomination form.
- Nominations may be made by any ARM member through an ARM Chapter Executive. The Chapter President shall forward the completed nomination form and the Chapter’s motion to the chair of the Provincial ARM Council.
- The nominator shall complete the nomination form. Additional material or letters of support may be attached (max of 300 words) for consideration by the Selection Committee.
- Submit completed nomination forms to the ARM Chapter President who will forward to the chair of the Provincial ARM Council.
Mailing address: OSSTF/FEESO
c/o Chair, ARM Council
60 Mobile Drive
Toronto, ON M4A 2P3
ATTN: Tammy Gulla
- Nomination forms MUST be received by January 31 (in even numbered years) by the Provincial ARM Council chair.
The Provincial ARM Council members will review the nominations. The ARM Council chair will send a letter of congratulations to the winner, and a letter of notification to the recommending ARM Chapter President.